CCHRI stakeholders are driven by the belief that standardized and comparable information can be a tool for purchasers, plans, providers and consumers and can be used to drive quality improvement and cost efficiency at all levels. Members of the collaborative work together to:
- Collect and report standardized, reliable health plan and provider performance data
- Promote the use of accurate and comparable quality measures within health care
- Create efficiency in data collection leading to reduced burden and cost to all participants
- Provide a source for expert advice to consumer reporting entities.
Under the direction of the CCHRI Executive and Reporting Committees, CCHRI produces:
- Annual Commercial and Medicare Plan Report Cards reflecting plan performance on HEDIS clinical and service measures and CAHPS member experience.
- The capability to identify opportunities for improvement by selecting measures based on:
- Variation between plans
- Results that are below a specific threshold
- Results that are below a specific benchmark
- Physician group member experience results are available for all the groups participating in the CCHRI Patient Assessment Survey
Publicly reported results can be viewed on-line, printed as pdfs or downloaded to an excel spreadsheet for further analysis.
Detailed results reports for each CCHRI project can be found in the Internal Stakeholder (members only) section of the site.
2011 web-based Report on Quality is now available.
CCHRI Senior Manager
Julie France, PBGH
Guidelines for Use of Data
About the Reports
Clinical Measure Descriptions